Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies such as Toyota and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
About Our Team
We are hiring a Senior Marketing Designer to help build and implement a strong and consistent design and communication strategy across a wide variety of channels. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do:
- Evolve Robins brand identity across all marketing channels.
- Conceptualize and develop materials for paid advertising, social, email, blogs, events, presentations and downloadable assets.
- Create targeted landing pages to attract people to our site, strengthen messaging, and support demand generation.
- Oversee, develop, and optimize the design experience on Robinpowered.com
- Collaborate with the Content, Demand, and Product Marketing to drive customer acquisition while finding ways to build awareness and drive affinity for the brand.
- Develop tools, templates, processes and style guides to ensure brand consistency
- Champion excellent user experience and design at every opportunity
Who You Are:
- Autonomous: You are comfortable leading projects on your own
- Experienced: Youve done graphic design work before and you know how to deliver and execute a great project from concept to completion
- Articulate: You have strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative: Youre a team player, and enjoy partnering with various departments as a proactive contributor (and have a great attitude when you do!)
- Organized: You can shuffle a handful of projects while being mindful of priorities
What You Need:
- 4+ years industry experience with design and marketing at a product company.
- Proficiency in current industry-standard design software including Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and Webflow
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- An online portfolio or samples showing multi-platform, standout work.
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 401(k) match program
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 11 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That's why we're actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.