Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our team and play a role in the evolution of the team to a full DevOps model. This resource will be responsible for helping to further design and implement our CI/CD environment.
- Implementing AWS resources and tooling with Terraform.
- Creating CI/CD pipelines and helping to architect solutions that help with zero downtime deploys.
- Monitor existing application and infrastructure while working to improve existing monitoring.
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders and management.
- Develop and support processes to maintain uptime, SLAs and availability of critical platform components.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or related/relevant field.
- 5+ years working in a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering role contributing to the CI/CD environment.
- Successful experience supporting a Cloud production environment (Strongly prefer AWS, but will consider other public Cloud solutions).
- Competency in one or more programming languages to create automation. Python is strongly preferred. PERL, Go are also acceptable.
- Knowledge of cloud deployment tools and methodologies (ideally Terraform, but will consider AWS CloudFormation, Ansible, etc.).
- Experience with at least one configuration management solution (i.e. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, AWS CodeDeploy).
- Some proficiency with Repository AND Pipeline related tools (examples: GitLab, GIT - Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis, Circle CI).
- Any experience with implementation and use of different Application and Infrastructure monitoring tools.
- Communicate effectively, written and verbal to a range of audiences.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a quick study and have great attention to detail.
- Needs to have an Agile mindset
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Taking ownership and delivering solutions autonomously.
- Active participation in AWS architecture and process.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Know how to write Helm Charts.
- Creating Data Migration Service pipelines, and RDS migrations.
- Used AWS Code Deploy or Spinnaker as a CD tool.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
More Jobs From