EverQuote is seeking a Senior Devops Engineer to join our growing team! As a senior member of the Engineering team, you will be instrumental in delivering platform architecture improvements that will scale the Everquote systems.
In this role, you will build continuous integration pipelines, observability stacks, and deployment pipelines that are reliable and easy to maintain. You will be joining a team of talented, collaborative engineers eager to grow and deliver. You will shine as the devops expert to this software engineer heavy team, providing technical insight and guidance as the cloud engineer practice is built out.
- 4+ years of professional devops or operations experience including experience at a software product company
- Experience with Gitlab CI, Github Actions, AWS Code Pipelines, Bamboo, Circle CI, or other current CI systems.
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Deep experience designing deployment systems and communicating designs to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You are passionate about sharing knowledge and mentoring teammates.
- You have worked in a microservice-based architecture and are proficient in Docker and Kubernetes.
- You are able to quickly diagnose and solve code problems, as well as help others unblock themselves.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, want to grow a business, and love working with a team.
- You are comfortable using data to support and validate your concepts.
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment where everyday contributions have a big impact.
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but dont let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.