Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
Stash is seeking a Senior Design Producer to support our product design team. A Senior Design Producer propels the design work forward by providing project and organizational support. You are embedded with project teams on specific key initiatives as well as manage teamwide tools, resources, and systems; enabling the team to run as efficiently and effectively as possible. You enable the team to better plan resources and solve problems before they arise. At your core, you have a passion for design; and are a trusted partner to the design team and our cross-functional partners alike. Stash is a fast-paced growth companyjoin us to work on hard, important problems, have fun, and make history.
What Youll Do
- Coordinate with teams to develop project plans, timelines, manage design resources, oversee milestones, deliverables.
- Deliver organizational support for key projects/programs: key communications, meeting documentation, and scheduling.
- Manage timelines and delivery expectations, hold teams accountable to deadlines.
- Manage the Product Design teams resourcing tool (Asana) to ensure it is the source-of-truth, generate resource reports, maintain tool data integrity.
- Form deep connections with the team, partners, and stakeholders to build trust and support highly-collaborative design processes.
- Represent Product Design when participating in meetings with partners.
- Work within existing mechanisms/processes and make recommendations to help improve them.
Who You Are
- Highly organized, with a passion for helping others to be organized.
- A problem solver who self-manages ambiguity with grace and helps teams find solutions.
- A great communicator who has a clear, directive, and straightforward communication style, but can also read between the lines of others' communication and navigate accordingly.
- A collaborator and team player who is tuned into the health of the team and helps to create a positive environment.
- A relationship builder that actively develops cross-org partnerships, fosters trust and aligns stakeholders.
- Passionate about quality and understands the value of having an attention to detail for both big and small work.
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of experience leading Product teams through the design process
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize them for yourself and the team
- Deep experience in the agile methodology of project management and the ability to run a sprint
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIns Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.