At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone cant help us achieve this ambition. Thats why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
The Senior Associate of Demand Generation will utilize email marketing, website chat and other designated marketing channels to fuel business growth within target prospect and customer accounts. This person will also ensure all demand generation campaigns are well communicated to Wellframes sales team so that they are set up for successful follow-up. The right candidate will be highly organized, creative and motivated. This position sits within marketing and reports to the Senior Director of Demand Generation.
Areas of Responsibility:
Email Marketing (50%):
- Build, implement and maintain email nurture strategy for new and existing contacts
- Collaborate with Wellframes event manager to plan email strategy for each events attendee recruitment and follow-up
- Advance Wellframes use of list segmentation and email personalization
- Write email content according to email marketing best practices and carefully proofread for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Work with Marketing Operations Manager to set up, test and deploy emails in Marketo
- Set up email templates and cadences in Salesloft for sales reps to use for event promotion, follow-up, and other use cases as needed
- Analyze email campaign performance, launch A/B tests as needed and use findings to implement improvements
Website Personalization (25%):
- Utilize Wellframes website conversational marketing tool (Drift) to build customized chatbots with a goal of converting qualified visitors to sales conversations or meetings
- Identify opportunities on wellframe.com for additional or optimized calls to action
Internal Communication & Enablement (25%):
- Build marketing briefs for demand generation campaigns and events to communicate pertinent information to Wellframes sales and customer success team such as: target audience, email cadence, email templates for lead follow-up, and any other details that may impact them
- Meet regularly with Wellframes sales team to get campaign feedback and understand needs
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- 2-5+ years of marketing experience with a focus on email strategy, writing and execution
- Experience with B2B marketing automation platform such as Marketo, Eloqua or Hubspot
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a B2B sales team
- Familiarity with website chat tools (ex. Drift) is a plus
Behaviors & Traits Required:
- An organized and proactive approach to daily planning and task management
- A positive, upbeat and solution-oriented demeanor
- A work style & approach that reflects Wellframes Core Values of Tenacity, Collaboration, and Humility
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.