Senior DEI Sourcer/Project Manager, Remote
*Remote opportunities or relocation Assistance Provided*
Who We Are
Wayfair isnt your average home goods retailer were transforming how you shop for your home! The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth. Our recruiters are true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance and potential.
This DEI Sourcer/Program Manager role will be the centralized point of content owning and championing the DEI partnership strategy across our Algorithms and Analytics organization at Wayfair. You will be responsible for owning the DEI strategy and partnerships for business recruiting and help to source talent.
What Youll Do
- Leverage all aspects of DEI sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Manage strategic relationships with senior level stakeholders
- Create a solid pipeline of applicants for a variety of roles
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of our DEI efforts
- Own the end to end strategy of DEI oriented partnerships Wayfair chooses to enter into arrangements with
- Streamline how we engage with and report out on the ROI of these partnerships across TA
- Field requests and assess effectiveness and feasibility of taking on new partnerships with an eye to adding partnerships that will advance our DEI goals
- Identify gaps and seek out opportunities to add new partners that will help advance our DEI hiring goals
- Prepare proposals for new partnerships and engage with stakeholders across the business to gather their perspective and buy-in
What Youll Need
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of applicable experience in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Sourcing or full life-cycle experience in a fast-paced environment recruiting for growing organizations
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources
- Proven DEI project management experience (in partnership with talent acquisition is a plus)
- Ability to leverage data to drive decision making with senior stakeholders
- Ability to handle internal client management, work cross-functionally, provide strong customer consultative skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Ability to be self-directed with a high sense of urgency, while also effectively collaborating and working in a team environment
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (experience with proposal writing and process documentation is a plus)
- Experience with senior-level advanced career partnerships a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.