The Data Science team is looking for a Senior Data Scientist who will be responsible for utilizing machine learning techniques and design principles to rigorously create new analytics solutions and decision support tools for our customers. The ideal candidate will have experience in successfully creating, implementing and supporting analytics solutions to address business needs and employing innovative and creative methods for overcoming constraints.
What you will do:
- Use machine learning and artificial intelligence to develop sophisticated models based on large structured and unstructured data sets.
- Lead model deployment into production environments.
- Support ML lifecycle post-production (including model performance monitoring, re-training and re-engineering)
- Work directly with aligned business partners in requirements definition, project scoping, timeline management, results documentation, and maintain effective and professional working relationships.
- Act as a trusted internal resource and effectively communicate and participate in customers issues if needed (not necessarily in a client-facing capacity)
- Effectively coach junior team members, provide training and guidance easily and effectively delegate tasks.
- Must be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate results to non-technical stakeholders.
- Perform all job functions consistent with HealthEdge policies and procedures, including those which govern handling PHI and PII
What you bring:
- Master’s Degree + 3 years’ experience OR Bachelor’s Degree + 5 years’ experience in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Data Analytics or related quantitative field
- Experience working with and analyzing large datasets using Python, R or similar software.
- Experience in deployment of ML models into production environments.
- Experience using supervised, unsupervised and deep learning techniques on large, disparate and imbalanced datasets.
- Excellent data extraction skills from structured and unstructured data sources (SQL, NoSQL)
- Preferable experience in Big Data environments (e.g. - PySpark)
· Preferable experience in building and implementing end-to-end data science solutions.
· Preferable experience in a health care and/or Insurance setting but not necessary.
More Jobs From