Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. The Company offers a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 2,000 hospitals and over 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
The Sr. ETL QA Engineer will author, maintain, and execute both manual and automated tests using open-source tools and technologies to deliver reports for senior management and clients. Conduct business analysis on data requests to ensure clarity on the need and proper data usage adherent to security mandates. Conduct pre and post-release testing, and develop subject matter expertise on the Amwell platform. Working hand in hand with Hosting, Analytics and Product, be accountable for the delivery of accurate and timely reporting solutions.
- Create Test Strategy, Test scenarios and Test cases with hands on technical knowledge
- Identify, record, and thoroughly document test cases
- Perform regression testing when defects are resolved
- Perform functional and nonfunctional validation of the algorithms, services, and components that make up our cloud ETL services.
- Help track quality assurance metrics and KPIs such as defect densities and defect counts
- Stay up to date with new software testing tools and testing methodologies
- Develop subject matter expertise on the Amwell platform
- 4 years of experience in test strategy and test Design
- 4 years of experience in test execution analysis & reporting.
- At least 4 years of experience in ETL Testing & Report Testing
- At least 2 years of experience in Informatica and Netezza
- Knowledge of ETL tools to execute data load jobs and analyze job failure & log issues
- Knowledge of Oracle, Python and Unix command and Data profiling
- Hands on knowledge of SQL writing and troubleshooting data issues
- Use RDBMS system to execute the test scripts, modify the scripts as required, identify, classify and raise defects, and participate in defect triages
- Knowledge on Test Automation, Python and Cloud Technology (AWS etc)
- Understand the test cases / scenarios, design and develop simple scripts using specialized testing tool(s)
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams
- Experience managing team size of 2-3 would be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Should you join Amwell and the Technical Services team, you can expect:
Technical Services delivers client specific platform configurations, custom reporting needs, and integration solutions enabling our platform to work hand in hand with third party systems across our customer base. We love to troubleshoot and diagnose production defects, innovate to expand our outof-the-box platform and work directly with clients. Whether youre an advocate for the latest and greatest iOS and Android features, are committed to the ideal back-end architecture, or are dedicated to providing the best web usability, we have a place for you on our team.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Amwell is headquartered in Boston, MA with additional offices in Reston, VA and Seattle, WA. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- The equipment and resources needed to be successful working in a remote setting