CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a factory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
As the companys first Data Engineer, you will report directly to the Director of Engineering and play a key role in making the company's vision a reality by building out our data infrastructure from the ground up. In the role you will:
- Recognize and adopt best practices in developing pipelines, analytical insights including data integrity, test design, analysis, validation and documentation.
- Design, build and test batch and streaming data pipelines capable of processing large volumes of data
- Build efficient code to transform raw data into datasets for analysis, reporting and machine learning models
- Build data models to deliver insightful analytics while ensuring the highest standard in data integrity
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, from concept to release
- 7 years of experience designing and building scalable and robust data pipelines to enable data-driven decisions for the business.
- Ability to explain thinking clearly and partner with teams across the business
- Ability to quickly ramp up on new technical tools and business problems
- Attention to detail and effective verbal/written communication skills
- Experience with cloud based infrastructure, Azure
- SQL Proficiency
- Software development experience designing scalable and automated software systems using Python or similar
- Proven attention to detail, critical thinking, and the ability to work independently within a cross-functional team
- Experience with PowerBI
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, or Mathematics
- Ability to work in a high-pressure fast paced environment
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity
Working at CreateMe:
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our flexible Paid Time Off
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.