Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
Thrasio believes in building brands that delight customers. It's our mission to find the best brands and help those brands reach new consumers across the globe using the world's biggest eCommerce platforms (Amazon, Shopify and our own direct to consumer platforms).
We are looking for a self-driven, curious, and analytical individual to join our Pricing and Promotions team as a Senior Data Analyst. Within Thrasio, Pricing and Promotions is looking for someone who is ready to make an immediate impact on revenue and profit growth at a fast growing start up. You will work with cross functional teams to help solve complex business problems, build scalable algorithms, launch tests on the biggest ecommerce platforms and use your test findings to drive the profitability vision for the company.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Launch real time tests and measure customer response to pricing and promotion changes
- Use historical data to help inform go forward pricing and promotional strategy
- Analyze competitor intelligence data and measure the impact of competitor pricing on business performance
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, data science and the brand owners to scale your findings throughout the company
- Measure how price changes impact product rankings in Amazons ecosystem
- Relentlessly challenge the status quo in our processes to drive efficiency, speed, quality, and cost savings
- Own the design and development of scalable data solutions, metrics, reports, and analyses to enable key business decisions
- Contribute innovative and strategic ideas to help shape a brand new team, and continue to drive impact as we scale
- 3+ years of work experience in an analytical and/or stakeholder-facing role, preferably with a pricing background
- Experience in SQL/Python to build curated data marts and perform ad hoc data analyses on large structured/semi structured datasets is a plus.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience ideally in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Quantitative, Physics, Engineering, etc.) preferred
- Experience with data visualization/BI Tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Looker, or Domo to communicate business insights using data
- Intellectually curious with proven results on owning their work and have a strong work ethic.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to identify and succinctly summarize roadblocks and constraints, propose potential solutions, and drive towards resolution
- Passion for learning more about data science and data analytics
Not sure you check every box?
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folx tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and arent afraid to challenge assumptions, so were looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
Youre encouraged to apply even if your experience doesnt precisely match the job description. Join us!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.