Due to Covid19 we are working 100% remotely, this includes the hiring process. When it is safe to do so, we will return to a hybrid of onsite and remote work for some positions.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
The Senior Data Analyst, Life Sciences will join the life sciences team of a high-growth Healthcare Data and Analytics software company. This role reports to the SVP of Life Sciences and will involve data analysis and designing patient cohorts within a highly collaborative team environment.
The ideal candidate loves data and wants to make a difference. We are seeking individuals who rely on data analysis to make decisions and are passionate about improving the way healthcare is delivered to millions of patients across the country. You should be eager to learn about life sciences and help Arcadias customers unlock more value from their data.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Gain familiarity with Arcadias data model and support the growth of the business through prospective customers feasibility assessments.
In 6 months
- Collaborate with the Customer Insights and Data Science teams in designing, publishing, and maintaining life sciences analyses.
In 12 months
- Independently build compelling analytical results and present them to prospective or existing customers and/or internal stakeholders.
What You'll Be Doing
- Preparing, analyzing, and visualizing healthcare data for more than 100M patients,
- Supporting our customers success in life sciences research as well as internal Arcadia teams,
- Providing strategic design and execution for feasibility assessments to help prospective customers Assess the fit of Arcadias data for their research needs,
- Balancing and delivering on multiple analytics projects simultaneously,
- Develop a deep understanding of our clinical and claims data ecosystem, our products, data models, and our business and how they all uniquely interact to help people,
- Act as a thought leader in defining data analysis methods ensuring the team continues to apply cutting-edge models across commercial, medical and health economics & outcomes research (HEOR) functions,
- Collaborating with talented colleagues Product Managers, Analysts, and Data Scientists across Arcadias Customer Insights, Data Science, and Product teams.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelors degree in a STEM or quantitative field,
- 4+ years working with data (i.e., quantitative analysis experience, including handling, manipulating and analyzing data and creating analytical reports),
- Experience with in pharmaceutical, healthcare, or pharma consulting industry with a focus on real-world data analytics capabilities, supporting commercial, medical and health economics & outcomes research (HEOR) functions,
- Experience working with large datasets with advanced SQL skills,
- Eagerness to learn, a detail-oriented mindset, and a creative approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage comfortably with technical and non-technical stakeholders to develop requirements and communicate results.
Would Love For You To Have
- Experience with the AWS platform and writing queries through Athena, Redshift, Snowflake, etc.,
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence,
- Experience using statistical modelling and/or machine learning,
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry with knowledge of secondary data sources and suppliers in the US market, such as IQVIA, Flatiron, Optum, MarketScan, etc.
- A passion for communicating data through clear and compelling visual design.
What You'll Get
- The opportunity to analyze large and diverse data sets on Arcadias custom data model built by analysts for analysts
- Ideate with the best minds in healthcare through our advisory network
- Support a wide variety of customers in the healthcare and life sciences spaces all focused on pulling healthcare tech into modernity.
- A collaborative team with decades of collective experience in population health, product development, and data science.
- A supportive and remote-work friendly company that provides frequent opportunities for fun and connection, as well as personal and professional development,
- Be a part of a mission driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry by changing the way patients receive care
- A flexible, remote friendly company with personality and heart
- Employee driven programs and initiatives for personal and professional development
- Be a member of the Arcadian and Barkadian Community
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.