At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
- Explore and analyze big data from engineering pipelines to create actionable insights
- Communicate with engineering teams and leadership to drive innovations and improvements
- Identify opportunities and gaps in existing data engineering pipelines and propose high-level solutions to those problems in coordination with the engineering team members.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in a data-related field - Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Business etc.
- Expert in Python coding language
- Experience designing and executing workflows for advanced analytics
- Data Warehouse experience (Snowflake, or similar)
- Experience with cloud infrastructures (AWS and/or GCP)
- Experience with big data analysis
- Expert with SQL
- Experience working with BI-vis tools (Tableau or equivalent)
- Experience with engineering analytics tools (Datadog or equivalent)
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2 - 4 years experience in enterprise data/logging pipeline analytics
- Experience creating ways to optimize data pipeline processes and usage outcomes using analytics tools
- Experience in data search and/or master data management (MDM) technologies/pipelines is a plus
- Some experience with the Java programming language is a plus.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.