Office Tour Photos
Who We Are:
Vistaprint’s Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the world’s most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more – all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers.
What You Will Do:
You will be working with us to develop our data products, which help our business partners in analytics, marketing, finance etc. deliver insights using the most sophisticated practices in the industry.
- Creating reports and views to help other teams identify breakthrough insights
- Partner cross-functionally with the business to understand organizational needs and propose solutions
- Collaborate with domain-experts (website, manufacturing, customer care etc.) to understand the specifics of their domain and develop solutions for the business
- Learn everything about management by exception and build models to detect out-of-the-norm fluctuations
Hopefully you’re like us, passionate about getting the data right and easy to consume for everyone. You are used to collaborating with the Data Community aligning your solutions to the team standards, you propose ideas process changes that add value. Since everyone’s path is different, below is a sample of what our team collectively can do.
- Strong Analytics skills with 1+ years’ experience
- Experience in Report generation (Excel, Pivot tables, Cubes, Tableau, Looker)
- Amazing visualization skills
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with business partners across the organization
- Understanding of AGILE principles, KANBAN boards
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, Databricks
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with source control (e.g. GIT, GITLab)
- Knowledge of automation and associated tools like Jenkins
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few! Here in Waltham, we offer a modern and collaborative office environment with a free on-site gym, fully stocked kitchens, and cold brew on tap.
You will be joining an incredibly hardworking international team that is committed to continuous growth:
- A highly collaborative team with diverse skill-sets to learn from
- Great feedback culture
- Working directly with cross-functional partners
- Fast, accountable, engaged and empowered teams
- The chance to join a fast paced ecommerce company striving to become one of the most iconic data and analytics driven businesses of our time!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From