Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
We are looking for a self driven, curious, and analytical individual to join our Data Analytics team as a Senior Data Analyst. You will work with cross functional teams to help solve complex business problems by leveraging data, building scalable processes, and compelling visualization.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Partner with our business stakeholders, product and tech teams to define complex and ambiguous problems and solve them with data.
- Develop innovative analytical methodologies to answer strategic business questions across the organization that helps us become more data-driven.
- Relentlessly challenge the status quo in our processes to drive efficiency, speed, quality, and cost savings.
- Work closely with the business to develop project roadmaps, including key activities, stakeholder engagement, and milestones.
- Contribute innovative and strategic ideas to help shape a brand new team, and continue to drive impact as we scale.
- 5+ years of work experience in SQL/Python and data visualization/BI Tools to communicate business insights using data
- Data Modeling experience
- Familiar with Power BI
- Intellectually curious, high energy, and strong work ethic; passionate about working with, normalizing, and synthesizing large amounts of data into actionable insights
- Process-oriented with strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to identify and succinctly summarize roadblocks and constraints, propose potential solutions, and drive towards resolution
Nice to have, but not required:
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Quantitative, Physics, Engineering, etc.)
- Experience managing junior analysts, providing feedback and mentorship to help grow the team
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.