Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Analytic Consulting Group partners with internal and external clients and data providers, leveraging predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. The Senior Data Analyst helps support all aspects of analytic initiatives from conception to completion.
- Provide SAS/SQL programming, under general direction, in the execution of data analysis that will contribute to the final project deliverables
- Appropriately account for the timeliness and quality of all assignments
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage data logistics - including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, etc. - to enable project execution
- QA/QC data and report output to ensure accuracy
- Assist in development of reports, providing content and writing of key observations
- Participate in presentation of reports to key internal and external stakeholders, effectively communicating the key findings and recommendations
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Prioritize and monitor project progress relative to timeline and scope
- Bachelor or Masters degree in a quantitative discipline (statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing analytics field
- Proficient in SAS/SQL; minimum 3 years experience
- Proficient in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful developing relationships within and across functional teams (including statistical, technical, and marketing resources)
- Strong technical skills
- Advanced degree (Masters/PhD) in Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- Ability to display data visually, creating powerful presentations which effectively demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables; proficiency with business visualization tools (e.g., interactive dashboard software)
- Ability to program in newer and emerging languages such as R and Python; working knowledge of Hadoop and other big data technologies
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.