: Senior Customer Success Manager
It’s an exciting time to join us here at JRNI, we’re scaling up our teams, and looking for an experienced Senior Customer Success Manager to join our team. The role is very much yours to own, it encompasses building strong relationships with our customers, promoting renewal whilst driving growth and adoption. You’ll be working hand in hand with the customer to drive insight, value and promote advocacy – ultimately ensuring customer fulfilment and success.
This is such an exciting position, with the trust and autonomy to use your experience to ensure our customers are having the best service possible. You will be responsible for leading post-sales efforts including customer on-boarding, driving user adoption and satisfaction, owning customer renewals, and developing and closing up-sell opportunities.You will be;
- Owning overall relationships with assigned clients, which includes: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, driving growth and satisfaction
- Working with your clients to establish goals, or other KPI’s
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with the wider Success Team and mentoring them on best practice and processes
- Partnering with our Professional Services Development Team in our Manchester NH office to achieve the above
- Delivering impactful and insightful QBR sessions with your key accounts
- Tracking and reporting on customer health and delivering different outreach programs
- Identifying, managing, and closing up-selling opportunities among assigned customers as well as closing and negotiating renewals
- Managing customer reporting and analysis
You’re an experienced, proactive CSM (or similar) with a minimum of around 6+ years in the industry. You’re excited by the prospect of working with some impressive household retail and financial names within a fast paced and hands on SaaS start-up environment. You have;
- Experience in Account Management or Customer Success Management within a highly bespoke SaaS organization
- Experience with large Enterprise Customers (ideally within the Finance or Retail verticals) in a SaaS revenue model
- A track record of consistently delivering projects, driving successful technical programs, and managing technical accounts
- Proven ability to coach people internally and externally to drive outcomes
This is an opportunity to influence, grow and shape our Customer Success processes in our growing start-up team. We’ve got a large and varied Enterprise client base, ranging from well-known retailers to large financial corporations which means your role will be incredibly varied!
We’ve got some fantastic employee benefits such as 20 days paid vacation plus public holidays, personal learning and volunteering days, 401k, health insurance and dental & vision, commuter benefits, company stock options and not to mention the regular social activities… the list goes on!