JRNI is a scheduling platform for delivering and managing personalized experiences at scale, helping companies build customer relationships, increase revenue, and grow brand loyalty.
It’s an exciting time to join us, we’re in a steady state of growth, supporting Enterprise household brands globally with our complex software. We have offices in the UK, Australia and two in the US, and are always looking for talented, driven people to join us! Life at JRNI is fast-paced and hands-on. We empower everyone by giving autonomy and exposure to real-life commercial decisions every day and we love seeing people grow and progress in sync with our business!
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Boston team - Customer Success is the term we use for ensuring our customers get the very best value from JRNI. The role encompasses nurturing customer growth, driving retention and ensuring customer satisfaction. Working hand in hand with the customer to drive insight, value and promote advocacy – ultimately ensuring customer fulfillment and success.
About the role
You will be at the forefront for leading post-sales efforts, including customer on-boarding, and driving user adoption and satisfaction. You will be;
- Owning overall relationships with large scale Enterprise clients, which includes: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, driving growth and satisfaction
- Working with clients to establish goals, or other KPI’s
- The internal advocate for your clients, collaborating closely with Support, Implementation, Sales and Product to achieve required outcomes
- Delivering impactful and insightful QBR sessions with your key accounts
- Managing customer reporting and analysis
- Tracking and reporting on customer health and delivering different outreach programs
- Around 4 years experience in Account Management or Customer Success Management in a highly regarded SaaS organization
- Experience with large Financial Enterprise Customers in a SaaS revenue model
- Track record of consistently delivering projects, driving successful technical programs, and managing technical accounts
- Proven ability to coach people internally and externally to drive outcomes
This is an opportunity to influence, own and shape our Customer Success processes. We’ve got a large and varied Enterprise client base, ranging from well-known retailers to large financial corporations which means your role will be incredibly varied!
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Our strong, values-driven culture makes JRNI a great place to work! We care deeply about the growth and happiness of every member of our team. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance plans, stock options for all employees, 401K plan, social events, generous time-off policy, personal learning days and lots more!. If you’d like to help us drive this even further forward then please apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer - We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give you a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.