Senior Director, Customer Strategy and Success New York, NY
Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasistos Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industrys most amazing Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. KAI is open and extensible, and also fluent in the language of banking and finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks and wealth management, financial institutions can deliver meaningful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brand.
Financial institutions around the world use KAI, including DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Absa, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, and Manulife Bank among others. They chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance.
We are seeking Senior Customer Strategy and Success Manager to help us manage and deepen our most critical global banking customer relationships. The Sr. CSSM will ensure that key customers are satisfied, are expanding their use of the Kasisto solution, and are gaining measurable return on their investment in Kasisto technology.
Reporting to the SVP of Sales and Partnerships, the ideal candidate will have a deep financial services industry background and extensive information technology management experience. This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey strong relationships with business and technology stakeholders at banking institutions. This individual possesses deep domain expertise in the customers business area. The Sr. CSSM will work with the client to build business sponsorship, define use cases and set the stage for long-term success.
What you will be doing
Our Senior Customer Strategy and Success Manager will work with customers to build business sponsorship, define use cases and set the stage for long-term success.You will manage the business relationships with our largest banking customers and will serve as the single point of contact with our customers executive stakeholders. You will work closely with Sales, Solutions Delivery, product management and Marketing to ensure optimum use of Kasisto Technology.
What you need in this position
- 5+ years of business development and/or sales management experience in the IT industry as it relates to financial services IT products and service offerings
- Experience working closely with or at a financial institution in a line of business or IT management role
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and customer or partner organizations
- Builder mindset comfortable building the organization from scratch
- Familiarity with modern enterprise and cloud technologies
- History of success in building close customer relationships
- MBA strongly preferred
Values and Capabilities
- Highly collaborative must truly enjoy sitting in a room and hashing out better solutions
- Learning mindset - Ability to self-correct and learn from mistakes.
- Strong work ethic
- Unrelenting desire to win and be a part of a winning team
- Focus, patience and persistence - ability to see things through to fruition even across hurdles and setbacks, some of our own making
- Ability to sell people on our vision - get them emotionally and economically invested in the relationship
- Ability to balance immediate execution with future scalability/repeatability
- Understands process and sees value in automation and efficiency
Location New York City, Flatiron District
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience and your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.