Office Tour Photos
Were looking for a senior copywriter who wants to build a brand and fill their portfolio with standout work. A proactive thinker ready to thrive in an environment where what if ideas actually become whats made. Someone who can seamlessly dance between ad campaigns, video content, websites and email marketing without breaking a weekend sweat. We are Bluehost. Part of a billion-dollar network of dot com brands called Endurance International Group. Our mission is to inspire and empower entrepreneurs, bloggers, startups, ecommerce visionaries and anything else that clicks and ticks on the Internet.
What Youll Do:
- Partner with designers and art directors to craft campaignson brief and on brand
- Concept and write for all customer touchpoints: video, content, social, websites, email campaigns, display ads and experiential marketing
- Energize our audience and product offerings while proactively seeking opportunities to grow the Bluehost brand
- Collaborate with our internal marketing stakeholders. Theyre your partners here, not grumpy clients flexing their obey me muscles
Who You Are:
- 5 to 10 years of ad agency or in-house copywriting experience
- Portfolio showcasing a range of craft from branding campaigns to tactical marketing experiences across the digital landscape
- Comfortable taking the lead in strategy + messaging discussions with internal marketing teams
- A passion for great work with the vision, instincts and tenacity to make it happen
Why Youll Love Us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know youre more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you cant learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when youre not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at a deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And dont miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosies place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesnt matter to us, because theres plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if youre really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From