CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Senior Copywriter to own the development of messaging that accurately reflects the company concept and innovatively positions the brand in the B2B apparel manufacturing space.
As the lead for marketing copywriting, you will be responsible for distilling the company vision, mission, and goals into engaging copy for a variety of channels and distinct audiences, including investors, brands and end-consumers, hardware and software partners, and prospective employees.
Reporting to the VP of Creative on the Marketing team, you will work in a fast-paced creative environment, collaborating closely with leadership, actively seeking and incorporating feedback from cross-functional stakeholders, and consistently adapting copy to evolving company goals and objectives.
To succeed in this role, you will combine your deep knowledge of tech-focused B2B marketing, your drive to stand out with compelling copy, and your uniquely creative POV to tell a brand story that captures the innovative company vision and supports our growth.
- Partner closely with the marketing team to develop conceptual and campaign-focused messaging strategies
- Co-own the creation of a brand style guide for tone, voice, grammar, and content mechanics, and advocate for its usage across the company
- Be aware of competitor landscape and emerging industry trends to innovate with brand storytelling
- Occasionally assist with non-brand copywriting, i.e. internal communication and business development materials
- An excellent writer with 5+ years copywriting experience and demonstrated understanding of grammar, punctuation, voice, and tone
- Experience with both short-form and long-form copy requirements, including ads, social media, email, website, blog posts, press releases, SEO-focused content, and more
- Ability to be an owner, executing projects from kick-off to final approval on time and with little supervision
- Open, flexible approach to giving and receiving constructive feedback to achieve results without ego
- Understanding of trends in branding and marketing, and eagerness to stay abreast of industry trends with competitive intelligence and market research
- Familiarity with Google Workspace, especially Google Docs
- Experience in startup environment: comfort with ambiguity and the patience to test and iterate on messaging consistently
Working at CreateMe:
- Be rewarded for your innovation through our Inventor Award and Recognition program
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our Flexible Paid Time Off
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.