Senior Content Marketing Specialist
Are you passionate about writing or creating eye-catching B2B content for an audience thats eager to consume it? Are you interested in developing your leadership and project management skills as part of a growing, fast-paced marketing team? BitSight is looking for a Senior Content Marketing Specialist to join our content team and help generate impactful collateral for our growing audience.
The Senior Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for taking various product, sales, growth marketing, and digital initiatives and goals and generating unique, creative, and original content that facilitates clear communication with targeted market segmentations. This role will help deliver our brand promise to the marketplace, so a passion for creative storytelling is critical! Besides owning the content strategy for our prospect campaigns, digital initiatives, customer communication, product launch materials, and more, the content marketing specialist will help maintain a consistent production of website copy, eBooks, whitepapers, data sheets, sales material, blogs, case studies, ad copy, CTAs, and more.
Candidates will be asked to supply a writing portfolio demonstrating a variety of writing experience and content creation skills.
- Serve as a champion of our brand and product voice across all content initiatives.
- Write and repurpose old content with on-brand copy and messaging for digital marketing collateral, with an eye for visualizing placement on landing pages.
- Collaborate with the Creative team as the BitSight internal representative to deliver finished creative pieces, including finalized content layout, videos, audio clips, PDFs, and more BitSight-branded content.
- Ensure all creative deliverables align with key marketing initiatives, meet campaign goals and remain consistent across digital platforms.
- Serve as the proofreading expert for grammar, spelling, and BitSight product accuracy for content written by you, the content team, and marketing/product teammates.
- Collaborate with internal and external content creators to manage content requests and scheduling each quarter.
- Collaborate with internal and external company stakeholders to field incoming content requests and deliver the desired outcome in a timely manner.
- Develop content campaign plans supporting TOF, MOF & BOF material.
- Own content KPIs and participate in strategic goal setting with marketing leadership.
- Five to seven years experience in digital copywriting, content marketing, or brand marketing for B2B organizations or organizations in the tech space.
- A writing portfolio demonstrating the responsibilities outlined above.
- Experience managing or contributing to SEO programs.
- Experience working with external agencies, and serving as the internal contact point.
- Cyber Security or technology experience is highly recommended.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, English, Communication, or a related field.
- A solid understanding of the nuances and strategic decisions for positioning digital communication to the desired target audience.
- Experience writing personalized content that engages audiences, particularly C-suite executives or company decision-makers, and compels them to take action.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to keep multiple projects going simultaneously.
- Demonstrated experience creating, editing, content development and copywriting.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and push ahead with successful decision-making, without specific direction or oversight from leadership.
- Ability to write within brand & editorial guidelines, messaging and positioning for different markets, products, offers and placements.
- Ability to develop, produce and deliver clear, persuasive, original content that resonates with various target audiences in a unique and differentiating way.
- Ability to create content that aligns with customer needs and interests, as well as corporate objectives.
- Hubspot or other marketing automation tools are strongly preferred.
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are desired but not required.
- HTML, CSS are desired, but not required.