Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the leader in network automation. Its ground-breaking platform provides IT teams with end-to-end visibility into their hybrid network and streamline NetOps workflows through automation. Today, over 2,400 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
What We Need
NetBrain Technologies is looking for a passionate and innovative content creator to help us scale the production of high-quality content that will appeal to NetBrain’s target customer profile (network architechts and IT executives) and help to convert them into customers. We need a versatile self-starter who can think like a marketer and manage content like an editor-in-chief. You should be comfortable using analytics to better understand your audience and drive data-led blog posts and web copy.4
The Impact You’ll Make
As a Senior Content Marketing Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of inbound marketing, developing content such as webpages, emails, blog posts, webinars, video scripts, sales collateral, etc. Your ideas turned into content will drive global enterprises to NetBrain. Our sales team will benefit greatly from your success as we strive for continued and explosive growth!
What You’ll Do
- You will research, write, and edit content pieces (blog posts, web pages, whitepapers, webinars, tutorials, videos, presentations, and more) that are aligned to NetBrain’s content strategy, are of remarkable quality, and are error free.
- Ensure the integrity of NetBrain’s voice and tone by editing for grammar, usage, consistency, accuracy and style across digital channels (social media, email, blog, community, etc.).
- Work with internal content creators to make sure publishing deadlines are met.
- Optimize existing content for social, search engines, and lead generation.
- Track, measure, and report content marketing results.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of marketing, content creation or journalism experience
- You are experienced as a marketer within a high tech company. Software marketing experience is preferred
- You are an outstanding written and verbal communicator (writing samples will be required)
- You have strong project management, interpersonal and prioritization skills
- You are able to simplify and translate complex topics and technologies for multiple audiences
What We Offer
- Company 401k match
- Health, dental and vision benefits on day one of employment
- A collaborative team environment
- Access and visibility to senior leadership
- Healthy rewards cash earnings program through Virgin Pulse