Who youll work with
Recorded Future supports security teams at some of the most ambitious organizations on the planet. The Senior Threat Intelligence Consultant is a function of our Intelligence Services group, managing and implementing all aspects of customer success activities with our clients.
What youll do
Were seeking a Senior Threat Intelligence Consultant to support our Enterprise customer accounts. In this role, you will interact with all roles in cyber security, such as Threat Intelligence, SOC, Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, Threat Hunting, Red/Blue/Purple Teams, Pen Testing, security architecture, and C-Suite. Your days will be spent working closely with our customers to ensure they are effectively using our threat intelligence services as well as doing the following:
- Drive all aspects of customer engagement, including support requests, regular touch points, quarterly contract reviews, and ad-hoc intelligence requirements.
- Plan and manage the customer success life cycle, tailoring key components to meet the clients specific security requirements.
- Support user training and enablement, helping to integrate our data and technology into daily workflows and processes.
- Act as the voice of the customer for our Product team
- Be a problem-solving expert, mining our platform for the most value
What youll bring
- Minimum of 5-8+ years experience in an analytical role (intelligence, military, cyber, business operations, etc.) working with enterprise clients or executive level decision makers
- BA/BS required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience working in a consultative role directly with clients, preferably with SaaS
- Experience collaborating and communicating with technical and non-technical personnel, both technically and strategically (from deep geeks to top execs!)
- Ability to troubleshoot challenging technical concerns
- Ability to travel a minimum of 30% required;
- Bonus Points
- Programming ability in Python, R, JSON, VBA
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or equivalent mid-level technical certification
- Education or experience in Data Science and/or Machine Learning
- Familiarity supporting cyber operations for Financial Institutions
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and over 90% of Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Our goal is to create an environment which attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of backgrounds and lifestyles where they can feel included and respected for who they are and what they bring to Recorded Future.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.