Office Tour Photos
Who We Are:
Vistaprint empowers teams to focus on their domain and serve customers. Clear guardrails pave the way for strong engagement and efficiency in our lines of business, regional operations and central functions. Team members work cross-functionally, impacting every area of the company. Vistaprint makes critical capabilities accessible, delivering services and information that every employee needs to succeed in their role.
Vistaprint strives to build a team of world-class talent, with specialized skill sets. As a member of the Internal Communications team, you will be creating and collaborating on projects that will be seen by Vistaprint employees across the globe. As an experienced designer and storyteller, you will be tasked with owning and driving a creative agenda. You will have a portfolio of innovative examples showcasing the breadth of your skills, can think strategically and have previous experience of working efficiently within a small team.
What You Will Do:
- Layout and design of weekly, quarterly and annual communications for 6,000+ Vistaprint team members
- Photography editing and graphics creation to support internal communications
- Presentation design and support for large scale executive meetings
- Conceptualization and execution of branding and collateral for multiple conferences per year
- Be exposed to senior leadership, special projects, and opportunities to shine!
- A strong portfolio displaying layout and presentation expertise.
- 2-4 years experience in an agency or in-house team
- A can-do attitude toward challenges and complexity with a drive to learn and grow
- Ability to take conceptual feedback from leadership and translate it into creative solutions
- Superb information design abilities, impeccable problem-solving skills, and a work smart mindset.
- Understanding of the latest design trends and an interest in exploring and pushing creative boundaries
- Ability to think about design beyond the screen and print
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint required
Nice to Have:
- Experience with photography, live events, and email design preferred
- Video production & post-production, motion graphics, front-end development and WordPress
Why Youll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, Vistabreak, to name a few! Here in Waltham, we offer a modern and collaborative office environment with a free on-site gym, fully stocked kitchens, and cold brew on tap.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, results-oriented culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on crafting customer value (and delight) through accessible, ground breaking technology. We grow with providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From