Quality isnt just a goal. Its the whole point.
Our customers are under a lot of pressure to deliver great software. But to compress lifecycles, add features, and compete in a world where every company is now a software company is hard. And one mistake can mean their reputation, even future. Thats why its our mission to help. At any part of their software development lifecycle (SDLC), we provide the tools and discipline to focus on quality while streamlining their processes. So our customers can create and deploy software that works as designed especially when its needed most. And were looking for people to join us.
The Senior Content Marketer at SmartBear helps ensure all that all of our companys internal and external announcements are efficiently and professionally delivered to the intended audience through a variety of channels. This multi-functional role sits on the Marketing team and collaborates and learns from every other department in our company, while also engaging with external media, PR, influencers, partners, and customers. This position will offer the opportunity to develop internal and external communication strategies designed to not only reach, but inspire action from a variety of personas, all the way to the executive level of our organization.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to help scale the marketing strategies for an established tech company with high annual growth, millions of users and trials, and both open source and freemium models.
- Amplify our story by sharing blogs, webinars, ebooks, white papers, and other collateral across internal and external channels
- Working with PR and marketing leadership to see that press releases, awards, speaking opportunities, and media contributions are completed and submitted on time
- Collaborating with our web and creative teams to develop engaging, creative visual assets to accompany our communications in the best tone/persona for our brand
- Performing regular analysis of industry trends and competitor actions and reporting back to internal stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities for community outreach, engagement and potential partnerships that enable SmartBear to connect with new groups and causes
- Communicating wins, placements, and industry recognitions to a variety of internal personas with recommended calls to action
- Engage with key influencers, and other voices in the tech community for joint content creation and cross-promotion opportunities
- Building and evaluating analytical measurement of the effectiveness of our communication efforts, and sharing results with internal teams to inspire adhering to best practices
- Helping create, schedule, and measure social media content that aligns with SmartBears tone, products, and key audiences
- Ability to deliver timely, professional communication and responses to all internal teams and SmartBear leadership
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content and messaging formats
- An understanding of the importance of a holistically empathetic approach to content strategy
- Project management and ownership for multiple concurrent initiatives while providing visibility of current statuses and KPIs
- Solid knowledge of social media channels and experience with social media management platforms
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing/communications (preferred)
- Authorized to work in the United States (minimum of H1B)
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use and will use. Whether its TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API lifecycle, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, theyre easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. Were used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever youre going, well help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.