iRobot is in immediate need of a Senior Cloud Software Engineer on its Product Security team. iRobot leads the market in consumer robotics and enabling the smart home, and the cloud infrastructure underpins its millions of connected robots.
We need an experienced cloud engineer to help drive security considerations throughout the cloud environment.
The responsibilities will require a mix of partnering with development teams to assess new designs for potential security issues as well as design and build centralized security services.
What You Will Do:
- Assess new cloud architecture designs for potential security vulnerabilities. Provide recommendations to the responsible development team to mitigate the associated risks
- Implement security features across the cloud environment
- Design and build secure cloud services that centralize critical security functionality
To Be Successful You Will Have :
- 5+ years designing, building, and deploying AWS-based services, with at least 2 years as a security champion within a development team
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience designing, building and deploying secure serverless, API-based services
- Deep knowledge of authentication protocols and technologies, including IAM, SSO, OAuth 2.0, ABAC, and more
- Strong understanding of AWS policy hierarchy
- Practical experience constructing architecture risk assessments and leveraging standard security tooling to build empirical evidence in support of those assessments
- Experience designing and building commercial cloud services, especially serverless
- Preferred: experience at a consumer product company