Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Senior Client Support Engineer will join our team of innovative professionals who are passionate about improving the quality of healthcare. The Senior Client Support Engineer is an energetic, aggressive, and hands-on professional who works with top tier clients to provide technical assistance, guidance, and training to end-users of Amwell web-based and videoconferencing solutions. The Senior Client Support Engineer plays a vital role in ensuring the best possible customer experience by supporting our enterprise software platform, infrastructure, and hardware that are redefining healthcare. The Senior Client Support Engineer will work closely with the Account Management, Project Management and technical teams throughout the platform delivery, on-going project deliveries, and on-going operational support to ensure technical issues are addressed quickly by someone intimately familiar with the solution. The Senior Client Support Engineer will be well versed in the specific client workflows, configurations, integration, and hosted services with the capability to troubleshoot technical issues in real-time to help reduce the time to resolve any issues that may arise during day to day operations. The Senior Client Support Engineer would host weekly calls to review any on-going technical issues that may arise for the client and be a constant point of contact for the client.
The position is located at the Boston, MA office and will report to the Vice President of Client Support.
- Provide exceptional client support (email, phone, video) to premium customers, from both a technology and business perspective
- Be intimately familiar with the client business needs and unique workflows/implementations
- Maintain a regular cadence of communication with the client to ensure their needs are being met (may include occasional on-site visits)
- Assist clients with usability questions, reporting questions, and configuration guidance.
- Assist client's administrators with technical troubleshooting of the Amwell products using a variety of tools
- Maintain and regularly report on the status of your client base
- Document and manage to resolution product issues, bugs and feature requests with the Hosting, Development, Product and Engineering teams using our internal tools and processes
- Develop and maintain knowledge base materials used by the team and shared with Customer and Client Support teams
- Deliver on quarterly projects focused on improving customer satisfaction and team experiences
- Provide after-hours support (on call) for urgent client issues
- Assist other members of the Client Support team as needed
- 5-8+ years experience in a combination of customer service, client services, and technical support
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Proven experience working directly with customers on both business and technical challenges/solutions
- Proven appropriate technical knowledge and skills
- Comfortable supporting mobile devices/applications such as iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills with proven experience in troubleshooting software, network infrastructure and videoconferencing issue/problems
- A critical thinker, creative problem solver and customer advocate
- A passionate team player with a proven record of collaboration and ownership
- Ability and flexibility for periodic travel to customer sites (planned and unplanned)
- Bachelors Degree in applicable field (computer science, engineering, information systems, etc.)
Should you join Amwell and the Customer Support team, you can expect: The Client Support Team is a new and growing organization within American Well. This team exuberates excellent communication skills with all levels of management and technical teams, excels at multi-tasking and displays A+ problem solving and organizational skills. Led by the Vice President of Client Support, the Client Support Engineers tasks will vary as our product, clients and industry evolve. Working closely with internal teams, as well as with external clients and patients, troubleshooting and building/maintaining excellent customer relationships are the backbone of this role. As the department expands, the opportunities for evolving roles are developed from within. Telehealth is a new, exciting and evolving technology, changing the healthcare world. If you are passionate about healthcare, and would like to be surrounded by energetic, innovative team members. We cant wait to meet you! The position is located indoors in an office environment in our Boston, MA headquarters. The incumbent must be able to communicate with other individuals in person, via video, phone, and through email. The incumbent may be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time and the job requires the incumbent to use reasoning and judgment to address and solve business problems. The incumbent must demonstrate manual dexterity in order to use common office equipment. Applicant may be required to lift up to 10 pounds on an occasional basis. This position requires travel regionally and nationally less than 25%.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Caf lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.
More Jobs From