Office Tour Photos
If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that followswhether its hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, were helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
We are looking for a Senior Client Partner to join our Client Engagement team, to help us to cultivate partnerships with our clients striving to maximize the impact of Wellframes digital health management solutions. Reporting into the VP, Client Engagement, you will build and maintain executive level relationships. With an expectation of independent work and overall responsibility for accounts, you will collaborate and deliver services with teams and cross-functional business partners to ensure satisfaction, adoption, and expanded use of solutions across all levels of customer size and complexity.
You will be part of the Client Strategy & Operations (CSO) team, owning our largest and/or most complex accounts, and will work closely with our Sales team in achieving growth goals. The position's success measures include client satisfaction and advocacy, adoption, retention, and growth.
Areas of Responsibility:
Relationship Management/ Account Strategy
- Engage with Sales upon contract signature to understand and assess organizational profile
- Develop and maintain key executive relationships
- Establish and maintain cross-functional Wellframe team, set key meetings and milestones, and get plugged into key client strategic meetings
- Leverage external and internal relationships to execute on account plans and client roadmap to achieve growth goals, advocacy goals, etc.
Account Strategy, Planning, and Execution
- Leveraging a standard framework across clients, assess client capabilities, assets, and current programs allowing for a tailored approach to client engagement
- Create a strategic plan for implementation and ongoing execution based on assessment findings (including metrics, goals, approach, budget, etc.)
- Review feedback from clients to fine tune, evolve, and deliver on improvement opportunities
- Leveraging established methodologies, services, and other internal SMEs, provide consultative approach to foster organizational adoption and success: change management, staff and member adoption, with a vision and roadmap for iterative and future success and growth.
- Develop ongoing account plans in conjunction with Sales and CSO leadership to continually improve upon adoption, retention and growth
Strategic Consulting Services
- Identify and implement new strategic services that are revenue based, such as data analytics, customized training, etc.
- Provide direction to cross-functional internal team (regardless of direct-reporting relationship/navigating internal organizational dynamics)
- Assist VP with resource planning to identify FTEs needed to fulfill engagement strategy
- Assist with hiring and managing appropriate resources in appropriate timeframes
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- 10-12+ years of relevant experience in building executive client relationships and managing account teams in a healthcare technology setting
- 6-8+ years responsible for carrying a revenue number, client satisfaction numbers, and other critical metrics
- 6-8+ years of consulting experience to healthcare industry - especially, strategic consulting services
- Track record of executive client relationships - a large number of relevant connections
- Passionate about helping clients succeed and fostering their individual and organizational advancement
- A team player who thrives in collaborative environments while being very results driven
- Willing to travel up to 30%
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
More Jobs From