Office Tour Photos
If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that followswhether its hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, were helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
We are looking for a Senior Client Operations Associate to join our Client Delivery team, helping us to support our health plan and provider clients to achieve success during the implementation of the Wellframe platform and for our ongoing partnership management. You will work with multiple members of the team to support implementation activities and ongoing relationship management strategy for 4-8 client accounts.
You will be supporting Client Delivery efforts to ensure that the Wellframe technology platform is deployed in a timely and high quality fashion, ensuring that the client is positioned for success with respect to client adoption, member/patient acquisition and enhancing member/patient care. You will be playing a critical role in integrating client workflows with platform capabilities, building and owning project plans, setting project scope to align with key stakeholders and using data and analytics to tell compelling stories.
Throughout the course of the client life cycle, you will act as the expert on your book of accounts and will play a key role in managing relationships with key vendors, while relaying the clients experiences to the Wellframe internal teams, helping to address client feedback by deriving opportunities for product and service enhancement. Deployments will vary in scope and complexity but you will consistently demonstrate exceptional project management skills and a commitment to client success and relationship building.
Areas of Responsibility:
Provide a superior customer experience though the implementation process
- Support the Wellframe Client Services directors and managers in setting implementation scope and aligning with key stakeholders
- Build and own the ongoing management of client-specific implementation project plans
- Identify key risks that can impact client relationships, timelines and deliverables, and communicate proposed solutions to appropriate stakeholders
- Through active listening, identify new opportunities to execute strategic plans for organic growth, and communicate them to the Wellframe Client Services directors and managers
Support customer success plans
- Manage clients through continual analysis of program performance, using data to illustrate stories and identify trends to drive routine communication with clients
- Act as the expert on Wellframe key metrics with customer stakeholders, while continually contextualizing how data makes sense for broader partnership goals
Client program operations and communications support
- Use precise language to independently communicate with internal stakeholders and customer core project teams
- Support remote and onsite trainings for client and clinical staff
- Serve as an intermediary between clients and Wellframe teams to share insights from the field and push any strategic next steps
- Lead small client presentations, preparing materials independently
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
- 3-5 years of work experience in consulting, implementation, professional services, quality improvement or project management roles
- Strong project management skills, organization and attention to detail, with particular experience setting a project scope with consideration to all key stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire and curiosity to actively listen for and interpret client feedback
- Experience mitigating risk and addressing conflict proactively
- Clear business writing using precise language, verbal & non-verbal communications and ability to lead presentations
- Experience in health care and/or health and wellness benefits, ideally working with health plans, hospitals, providers, or life sciences companies would be a bonus
- Must be Boston-based or willing to relocate
- Willing to travel up to 20%
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
More Jobs From