We are seeking an experienced Senior Channel Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. This is a pivotal role as we look to accelerate growth through channel partners.
Youll work with Value Added Resellers (VARs), Recorded Future Channel Account Managers, regional field marketing managers, sales managers, and technology partners to develop, manage, and execute channel marketing programs that will generate deal registrations and incremental sales opportunities. Youll be measured by qualified leads and deal registrations driven through your marketing efforts.
What youll do as a Senior Channel Marketing Manager:
- Develop and drive campaigns to acquire new leads and deal registrations through partners, and increase the visibility of our products
- Drive territory specific programs and campaigns through partners to help sales meet their goals
- Collaborate with the Recorded Future Sales team to optimize the effectiveness of partner engagements and drive revenue
- Plan and execute monthly VAR enablement content and webinars
- Manage and report on budget
- Oversee development of marketing material for promotions and product launches
- Build and maintain strong relationships with across Recorded Futures global sales, marketing, and technology teams
- Report on campaign results and track ROI, and influence on sales. Provide regular analytics and recommendations
- Manage coordination and development of marketing tools, event support, and presentations
- Manage the Partner Portal by updating with relevant marketing and enablement content, and report on key metrics
- Work with Product Marketing to create case studies and win flashes to share with partner audience
What youll bring to the Senior Channel Marketing Manager role:
- 5+ years experience in channel or similar marketing role, cyber security experience preferred.
- Proven ability to plan and execute strategic campaigns with business partners
- Strong communication skills, able to build and maintain relationships
- Self motivated, proactive thinker
- Strong team player, with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, negotiation and project management skills
- Willing to travel (~20 - 40%)
- SFDC, HubSpot knowledge a plus
- Based in Boston, MA or Washington, D.C. area.
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the worlds largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or Futurists), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.