Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The companys Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the worlds largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarch use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
The Business Operations function at Salsify is responsible for defining and tracking business metrics (single source of truth), managing and operating critical business systems, identifying and executing on business performance improvement opportunities, and generally acting as a thought partner to the business leaders.
The Senior Marketing Operations Analyst will partner closely with the Marketing teams on their operational needs. This individual will blend critical thinking with on-the-ground execution to enable the Marketing teams to achieve growth-oriented goals and investment strategies. Bringing a deep desire to understand the why's in the data and an innate curiosity to problem solve, this role will have outsized impact on our marketing teams success.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Gather and analyze data: Monitor analytics, provide meaningful insights and recommendations that drive business improvements across campaign and funnel performance and marketing impact to pipeline/revenue.
- Measure effectiveness and efficiency: Design and maintain multi-touch attribution and return on investment models, and use those models to identify how we should optimize campaigns and where we should spend our next marketing dollar.
- Drive pipeline predictability: Support VP of Revenue Marketing with pipeline forecasting, including leading indicator metrics that develop, challenge, and solidify the forecast.
- Partner on strategic projects: Collaborate with cross-functional teams on Marketing data-centric initiatives. Example projects might include: Evolve the Marketing/Sales waterfall, set pipeline targets, assess trends in cohort conversion curves.
- Represent Marketing in system enhancements: Participate in platforms optimization, evaluations, testing, and data flows to ensure reporting/analytics requirements are met.
- Ensure data quality: Implement regular data and campaign governance and hygiene/quality processes. Proactively monitor and maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency, and find opportunities for improvement.
- Opportunity to provide similar partnership and support to our Community Marketing and Corporate Marketing teams
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
We are rapidly maturing our operational capabilities as we cross the $100M ARR threshold and continue on a high growth trajectory. You are someone who thrives in such a fast-paced environment while focusing on data and performance effectiveness. Specific skills, experiences and attributes we are looking for include:
- 5+ years marketing, marketing operations or equivalent experience (e.g., from consulting or an agency)
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Marketo, and Excel tools
- Ability to own and drive cross-functional analysis (with online and offline data sources), including providing insights and recommendations that challenge the business and facilitate a productive discussion
- Able to command the room, influence without authority, and serve as a trusted advisor to internal partners and teams (including C-Level executives)
- Highly organized and accountable; Able to develop and communicate status of projects across teams in support of a common goal. Delivers projects on time, with high quality.
- Tenacity, passion, and an innate sense of curiosity; Resilient in the face of conflict and failure; A teammate with a great sense of humor
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
No agency submittals will be considered.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.