Office Tour Photos
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
Were looking for a Senior Business Data Analyst to help us scale quickly through data-driven action. When you join our CRM Analytics team, you will be at the center of our efforts to build fully automated retention marketing capabilities. You will partner with stakeholders across the organization to drive incremental user behaviors and free up marketing talent. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as a Senior Business Data Analyst:
- Drive the CRM testing agenda, proactively generating new ideas, building business cases, designing A/B tests, and measuring results.
- Build projections, reports, dashboards, and alerts to monitor performance of the CRM teams key success metrics.
- Research and test observed, inferred, and modeled user attributes to optimize segmentation and targeting strategies.
- Develop frameworks to measure ROI and incrementally from marketing treatments, then use those to inform business rules for automating those treatments.
What skills you will use:
- 3+ years of business analytics or data science experience, preferably in a retention or acquisition marketing functional area.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or another relevant discipline.
- Experience with SQL, Excel, and R, python, or other statistical programming language.
- Proficiency in Tableau, or similar data visualization tools like Looker or Periscope Data.
- Experience with inferential statistics and predictive modeling.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Ability to work autonomously, with a strong desire to produce high-quality work.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
More Jobs From