Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
We are seeking talented individuals to join the Veeva MedTech Business Consulting group, a priority focus area for Veeva as we continue to help customers in the Life Sciences industry bring their products to market faster and smarter.
As a Senior Consultant, you will manage complex and novel consulting projects for Veeva customers in MedTech managing teams and planning, organizing, and tracking all aspects of delivery. You will solve interesting problems, deliver with excellence, and develop close working relationships with stakeholders to provide actionable value.
What You'll Do
- Lead MedTech facing projects as the operational face of a Veeva Business Consulting team, with responsibility for planning, organizing, and managing all aspects of delivery, including scope, quality, resources, risk, and timelines
- Be responsible for the end-to-end design, build, and execution of deliverables that meet overall project goals and objectives
- Identify and proactively solve problems faced by the client
- Be a trusted client contact for operational and strategic questions, developing the relationship through face-to-face discussions, workshops, and virtual channels
- Manage the work and priorities of team members in your project (s)
- Support and mentor Consultants and Associates in developing skills and professional capabilities
- Proactively lead business development opportunities and proposals for MedTech Business Consulting
- Expertise in MedTech either Commercial or Development
- Deep understanding of MedTech Space
- At least 5+ years working for reputable consulting firms familiarity with Org Design,
- Organizational Change, and/or Process Design
- Delivered and led a minimum of 3 customer-facing projects in Life Sciences, including planning, organizing, and managing all aspects of delivery
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment and ability to create scalable, repeatable solutions
- Evidence of business development
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].