Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Medical Affairs Business Consulting at Veeva provides custom consulting solutions to solve challenges for Medical Affairs Teams in pharma of all sizes. As a Senior Consultant, you will lead workstreams related to defining and executing the Medical Strategy, optimizing customer intelligence, HCP engagement approach, technology enablement, content fitness, and MA management and governance.
Veeva is a work anywhere company. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the US
What Youll Do
- You will analyze interesting problems, build insightful solutions, and develop close working relationships with stakeholders to deliver realizable value, at the forefront of digital and medical innovation.
- Lead Medical facing projects as the operational face of a Veeva Business Consulting team, with responsibility for planning, organizing, and managing all aspects of delivery including scope, quality, resources, risk, and timelines
- Be responsible for the end-to-end design, build, and delivery of deliverables that meet overall project goals and objectives
- Identify and proactively solve problems faced by the client
- Be a trusted client contact for operational and strategic questions, developing the relationship through face-to-face discussions, workshops, telephone, and email contact
- Manage the work and priorities of team members in your project (s)
- Support and mentor Consultants and Associates in developing skills and professional capabilities
- Bring to clients an excellent level of Industry, market, and functional insight including medical specific issues
- Proactively lead business development opportunities and proposals in Medical Affairs
- Develop and disseminate thought leadership and campaigns that differentiate Veeva Business Consulting in the market for Medical Affairs
- Education: Bachelors or Masters degree with an excellent academic record. Ph.D. in Lifesciences preferred.
- 5+ years of Business Consulting experience in an established strategic/management consulting organization
- Good understanding of Medical Affairs and demonstrable experience by delivering at least 3 projects related to any of the following: Medical Launch Strategy and Excellence, Medical operating model design, Medical Field Force Transformation, Medical Omnichannel Engagement model design and implementation, Medical Communications and Publication Strategy, Medical Information Strategy, Medical Content strategy, Medical Insight & Data Optimization, Medical Analytics
- Good understanding of medical/commercial/marketing technology and how business consulting offerings can both leverage and support these
- Proven analytical skills, able to assess problems and communicate responses across a range of issues quantitatively and qualitatively
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization and quickly establish credibility
- Have a strong personal impact and ability to influence and persuade a range of stakeholders
- An effective communicator verbally and written, in English. Ability to drive open-ended, issue led, problem-solving discussions with customers
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams of 2 or more people
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].