Wayfair is looking for a socially savvy blogger and content specialist to work with online influencers for our specialty retail brands (AllModern, Birch Lane, Joss & Main, and Perigold).
As a member of the marketing team, you will help us build and enhance our engaged community of bloggers and social media influencers. You will work with bloggers every day, craft and pitch sponsored campaigns to promote Wayfair, manage our in-house blogger affiliate program, and work to find ways Wayfair can add value to our blogger community. As part of the marketing team, you will brainstorm and help develop campaigns that help promote the brands' key product verticals. Be a part of our unique blogger marketing program, assist with PR and affiliate marketing initiatives, and help develop influencer outreach strategy. Work one-on-one with creative blogging writers, designers, and photographers.
In this role you will:
- Help develop an influencer relations strategy that supports SEO and content for
- Help discover and unlock new, brand-aligned influencer partnerships.
- Develop relationships with blogger influencers to build trust and rapport.
- Conduct outreach for strategic content marketing projects.
- Report on success and key metrics of campaigns.
- Assist with strategy and roadmap for SEO's influencer relations branch.
- Support SEO, Content, and PR with influencer-backed promotions and campaigns.
- 3-5 years experience with blogging, social media, and content marketing.
- Experience writing and editing.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to be an online extrovert and make internet friendships.
- Experience with Wordpress and other Content Management Systems.
- Excel and SQL experience.
- SEO experience a plus.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.