Office Tour Photos
If you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing startup where you had the chance to transform a $5.7B market nows the time! Come join our team at Takeoff Technologies. Our automated grocery fulfillment system, coupled with our end-to-end technology solution, is helping grocers thrive in an online grocery market.
Takeoff is transforming online grocery for retailers and consumers. We provide grocers with an automated fulfillment system coupled with an end-to-end technology solution that offers the best of both worlds: the assortment and low prices of stores, along with the convenience of mobile ordering and same-day pickup & delivery!
Takeoff Technologies is seeking a motivated individual to join our Quality Engineering team. In this role, you will help build and scale our test automation infrastructure. This includes the development of supporting services, frameworks, test libraries, and related tools. At Takeoff Technologies we feel that quality is everyones responsibility. The Quality Engineering team works closely with engineering to ensure the overall quality of our e-commerce platform. Our engineers place emphasis on automation and continuous testing.
- Build, Maintain, and Scale our test automation infrastructure
- Contribute to test automation infrastructure by writing and augmenting test libraries and services
- Work closely with scrum team members to improve quality through the entire SDLC
- Contribute to software design & code reviews
- Introduce and influence process improvements
- Develop test cases and automated tests
- Empathetic toward end-users and devoted to exceptional user experience
- A high-energy, independent thinker with sharp attention to detail
- Driven toward a strong sense of ownership in your work
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Determined and resourceful
- Strong troubleshooing and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with engineering tools such as Jira, Git, and Jenkins
- Knowledge of OOP with Python, Java or similar high level programming language
- At least 3+ years of hands on experience in test automation or software development
- A BS or MS in computer science or a related degree
- Solid understanding of how cloud-based services work
- Experience with testing REST-based API's and services
- Docker/Kubernetes experience
- Strong Linux/Unix and any dynamic high-level language(Ruby / Perl / Python)
Why youll love working at Takeoff
- We're a successful, rapidly-growing startup with an entrepreneurial vibe
- Were disrupting the eGrocery industry with our innovative business model
- We're passionate about what we do
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- Youll work with a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right, is dedicated to mentoring and nurturing professional growth of all employees, and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy, and reward those who take initiative
- We have fun!
What we offer
Here at Takeoff we offer a competitive salary, health, dental and vision plans, flexible paid time off, and a fun and supportive company culture! Some of our other benefits include:
- Fully stocked kitchen and daily catered lunches
- Gym membership
- Free Parking and commuter benefits
- Beautiful, well-lit, open office space
- Plenty of exciting travel opportunities
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability, and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status.