Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. The Company offers a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 2,000 hospitals and over 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
The Growth Marketing Senior Associate plays a critical role in the Marketing department by supporting Amwell's B2B pipeline growth, as well as D2C consumer acquisition and patient visit goals for clients likes Anthem, Cleveland Clinic, Intermountain, and many more.
This role manages channels including, but not limited to, Affiliate Partners, Apple Search Ads, Google Universal App Campaigns, and supports channels including Paid Search, Paid Social, Display and others, by executing day-to-day management, tracking, reporting and analyzing results, developing optimization strategies, and overseeing plans to improve their impact on B2B and D2C objectives.
You will work with an experienced team of growth marketers and cross-functionally across the Marketing department to develop and deploy strategies that drive innovation and growth. You'll employ a strategic, analytical and creative mindset to implement best-in-class campaigns, run experiments to improve our understanding of audience behavior, while always ensuring we are delivering results.
- Develop the strategy for and execute growth marketing campaigns across multiple paid advertising platforms (e.g., affiliate, search, social, display, etc.) to drive growth, at scale and at cost.
- Manage monthly budgets and campaign goals
- Optimize campaigns directly in ad platforms or in coordination with external partners
- Conduct detailed data analysis to drive B2B and D2C business decisions and improve results
- Collaborate cross-functionally (messaging, analytics, product, content, legal, etc.) to effectively prioritize requests, execute plans and achieve team/company/client goals.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience healthcare experience is a plus
- Experience in growth marketing platforms (Google, Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, etc.)
- Experience with analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Looker, Branch, etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Bachelors degree required
Great to have:
- Experience operating in a regulated environment; experience with HIPAA and privacy a plus
- Experience and understanding of mobile marketing
- A love of learning (especially about marketing and technology!)
- A growth mindset as a person and professional
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and a how can we get this done attitude
- Good writer with keen attention to detail
- Scrappy, resilient
- Think deeply, but also act quickly
- Curious no fear of asking questions and willing to admit that you dont know the answer
- Were in an industry that is constantly evolving, so comfort with ambiguity is very important
- Low ego, a team player
Should you join Amwell and the Marketing team, you can expect:
The marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of; consumer growth marketing, corporate marketing, product marketing, marketing operations, marketing analytics, market insights and communications and content teams. Because Amwell is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the companys and our clients go-to marketing agency. Were responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Amwell is headquartered in Boston, MA with additional offices in Reston, VA and Seattle, WA. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- The equipment and resources needed to be successful working in a remote setting