The Digital Sales Strategy & Execution team is looking for a senior associate who will play a critical role in driving the discovery, testing, and implementation of programs & initiatives to build a world class sales organization at Wayfair. This is an opportunity to wear multiple hats and drive insights and impactful change to help grow the business. You will be in a highly visible, cross functional and impact heavy role. If you have an interest in constantly improving customer & sales agent experience, thrive in fast paced entrepreneurial environments, are organized and detail oriented, can wear analytical hats, and have solid communication and relationship building skills then we encourage you to apply!
What youll do:
- Pursue innovative ideas that question the status quo, devise a testing agenda to prove concepts and utilize data to determine the value and if/when a solution should be pursued.
- Own projects end-to-end to ensure that programs & initiatives launch as planned. You will need to wear multiple hats and collaborate cross functionally, developing your communication and persuasion skills.
- Build a strong understanding of Digital Sales operations and metrics that impact overall business performance to deliver regular and ad hoc reporting to drive the program forward
- Understand the needs of our frontline teams to build and deliver a world class customer experience
- Join forces with analytics, data science, engineering, product management and sales enablement teams to execute on strategic priorities
What youll need:
- 3+ years of work experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Track record of driving tangible results across teams in a fast paced / ambiguous environment
- Ability to build trust and influence with senior leaders, sales agents, and cross functional partners
- Crisp, clear, tailored communication and an affinity for socializing complexity with ease to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency in Excel, ability to handle and read data, ability to extract insights and trends to provide recommendations/ drive actionable solutions
- Experience with database queries / SQL / Google Big Query / Looker is a plus (not required)
- A get stuff done mentality with a highly collaborative attitude
- An insatiable appetite to understand why something is the way it is (customer needs, backend data infrastructure, data science models, test results, etc.)
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.