Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
We look for people who will help raise the bar for our entire engineering organization in terms of tech prowess, passion for collaboration and desire to mentor and educate fellow team members. We look for strategic thinkers and creative problem solvers with a bias for execution and well expect you to contribute code as well as product/feature ideas from the get-go.
What youll do:
As a Senior Android Engineer at Stash you will be a hands-on self-starter with a passion for innovation. You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can work closely with all aspects of the company to deliver high-quality solutions. There's no limit to the level of responsibility you can take on or the speed at which you can see your ideas take flight. If you're interested in maintaining, improving, and building upon an award-winning digital investment platform lowering the barrier to investment and solving challenging, interesting problems, then Stash may be the place for you!
What were looking for:
- BA/BS or MS in Computer Science, a related field, or relevant industry experience
- 5+ years of experience working on Android
- Proficient in Android SDK and life-cycle components
- Extensive knowledge of Android UI components
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Creative problem solver with a passion for testing, debugging, and overall code quality
- Data-driven decision maker, willing to take risks, fail fast, and iterate quickly
- Experience in Model-View-Presenter architectural pattern
- Experience with Kotlin, RxJava, Dagger 2, and Retrofit/OkHttp
- Experience with Coroutines
- A keen interest in automated testing
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Space Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIns Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.