*We are open to remote work anywhere in North America*
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Do you have strong expertise with Android mobile industry? Do you have good development experience with Kotlin or Java/RxJava? Then you could be Lookout's Senior Android Developer with the ability to work remotely.
- Leading the design, architecture & development of innovative products leveraging new technology & advancing Lookouts competitive position in the market
- Work closely with product management, designers, security researchers, and other teams to drive the design, development and delivery of the new technologies
- Drive design and code reviews
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field and
- 6 years of Android mobile industry experience
- Strong expertise in developing web Kotlin, Java/RxJava on Android platform
- Exceptional architecture, design, communication and coding skills
- Ability to break complex problems down into smaller components that are loosely coupled
- Demonstrated experience owning a feature from requirements analysis through to general availability in the market
- Experience with the google play store deployment process, post deployment monitoring and comfortable performing code reviews for the team spread across multiple time zones
- Experience in building any of the following - Mobile platforms/SDKs, Security, Networking, MDMs, Secure Containers (MAM), etc
- Experience with iOS platform