Office Tour Photos
Wayfair is seeking an analytical, entrepreneurial individual to drive growth and affinity of our brands through TV marketing. In this role, you will work directly with TV network partners to negotiate and plan best-in-class TV campaigns.The ideal candidate is strong in both quantitative and qualitative analyses, highly collaborative, and seeking a high-growth opportunity where they can have an immediate impact on critical business decisions.
What You'll Do
- Manage the strategy, execution, and performance of a portfolio of TV networks to achieve brand growth and ROI objectives.
- Work directly with external partners to negotiate and plan best-in-class TV campaigns.
- Analyze channel performance, identify trends, and pinpoint opportunities for improvement.
- Own testing agenda to assess the impact of various distribution tactics, messaging, and creative strategies on channel performance.
- Manage end-to-end execution of TV campaign operational tasks for network portfolio.
- Partner cross-functionally with Creative, AdTech, Business Intelligence, and Data Science teams to accomplish TV channel priorities.
What You'll Need
- Strong analytical skills to understand what media strategies are winning and why.
- Comfort solving ambiguous problems and exploring hypotheses to drive toward optimal solutions.
- Persuasive and articulate with excellent negotiation and relationship-building skills; able to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing organization.
- Bachelors Degree required; preferably in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or other similar concentrations.
- 3+ years experience in ad marketing, technology, management consulting, finance, and/or corporate strategy with a heavy analytical emphasis. TV industry or online marketing experience is a plus.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From