At Forrester, were trusted to work on trailblazing, mission critical problems that business and technology leaders face today. Thats why were always looking to empower talented individuals to perform at their best every single day. Were proud of our community of smart people and vibrant voices who come together to do whats right by our clients and each other. Our success is driven by curiosity, courage and customer obsession. The confidence and drive to be bold at work. Join us and build an extraordinary future.
About This Role:
Senior Analysts conduct innovative research and deliver advice through written reports, client inquiries, speeches, and consulting. As part of Forresters technology and innovation research team, the Senior Analyst serves CIOs, CTOs, and other technology leaders who are responsible for making strategic technology platform and technology stack decisions, and for selecting strategic services partners.
We are specifically seeking a candidate who has deep knowledge of and experience with strategic technology platforms and technology stack definition, and with selecting and working with strategic services partners from end-user and our provider side. Candidates must demonstrate the confidence and ability to present to and advise clients across industries.
- Develop a deep understanding of how CIOs, CTOs, and other technology leaders can define, select/ source, and manage strategic tech vendor relationships across technology platforms, stacks, and services.
- Provide forward-looking insight to help CIOs, CTOs, and other technology leaders transform IT by defining and driving their Future Fit technology strategies.
- Develop a steady cadence of research documents, infographics, webinars and blogs that convey new ideas and that inspire and engage CIOs, CTOs, and other technology leaders in continual discussion.
- Engage with Forresters clients to apply Forresters research in the context of their business environment and help solve their problems.
- Present at Forrester-sponsored and industry-related events and deliver client webinars.
- Establish an industry presence as an influential speaker and thinker.
- Participate in vendor briefings and field press inquiries, as necessary.
- Support sales in client development discussions.
- A strong record of academic achievement: a BA or BS degree at a minimum; an MBA or MS is preferred.
- Experience in driving strategic technology platform and technology stack decisions, and for selecting strategic services partners, within large IT organizations.
- Deep intellectual curiosity about the effect of technology on customers and how CIOs, CTOs, and other technology leaders can use these insights to improve their people strategies.
- Superior listening, critical thinking, and writing skills, as well as memorable presentation skills. Analysts are expected to take complex, disparate ideas and distill them into simple, provocative concepts and be willing to take a stand on technologies, vendors/suppliers, and outcomes.
- The ability to travel around 30% of the time (during normal travel circumstances).
Were a network of knowledge and experience leading to richer, fuller careers. Here, were always learning. Whether you want to hone your strengths or discover new ones, Forrester is the place to go for it. Its a place where everyone is given the tools, support, and runway they need to go far. Well be right there beside you, every step of the way.
Lets be bold, together.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.