DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Join a groundbreaking team.
Were looking for a Senior Search Analyst to work alongside our world-class team of Marketers, Data Scientists, Engineers, and Product Managers. In this role, you will run SEM campaigns that grow a significant digital channel in-house. Our company is agile and values transparency, high levels of autonomy, and cross-functional collaboration. If this sounds good to you, we hope youll join us.
What youll do as a Senior Analyst:
- Manage Paid Search performance marketing campaigns on web and mobile across various supply partners for our products.
- Provide recommendations and executing bidding strategies, keyword expansions, ad copy and landing page testing.
- You will be deep-diving data from SA 360, GA 360, and Google Data Studio, deriving insights and implementing actionable projects.
- Conduct campaign analysis and share learnings cross-functionally.
- Design and execute A/B tests to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Create innovative solutions to optimize and deliver ad campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to influence overall buying strategies.
- Work closely with the Marketing Creative team to build and test best-in-class creatives and SEM landing pages.
What skills you will use:
- BA/BS degree required.
- A passion for data and testing, with the ability to turn testing insights into actionable projects.
- 2+ years hands-on experience executing and optimizing campaigns within various Paid Search platforms (Google, Apple, etc.).
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail as well as the ability to clearly communicate results and define next steps.
- Experience with automatic bidding tools (Marin, Adobe Media Optimizer, SA360) or experience with extracting, organizing, rationalizing massive data sets to improve bid efficiency and automate keyword level bidding and analysis
- Experience utilizing AdWords scripting and/or the Google AdWords API
- Advanced knowledge of web analytics concepts including tagging
- Advanced Microsoft Excel domain knowledge.
- You are data-driven and able to quickly identify new opportunities.
- Ability to negotiate and effectively influence internal and external parties.
- Ability to work independently or with a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
More Jobs From