Who we are
The App Marketing team is responsible for generating business-wide loyalty outcomes by introducing customers to our family of apps and creating direct, first-party relationships that unlock incremental spend and share of wallet. The app is a fast-growing, strategic loyalty lever and represents an increasingly high-visibility opportunity across Wayfair and the four Luxury and Specialty Retail Brands (Allmodern, Joss & Main, Birch Lane, Perigold). Our team operates as a well-funded startup, owning the full-funnel app strategy (i.e. user growth and retention) across marketing and site touchpoints and collaborating cross-functionally to execute it. This includes digital advertising to drive installs (e.g. Facebook, Google), App Store Optimization, re-engagement campaigns, and owned media strategy. We partner closely with internal teams such as Data Science, Ad Tech, App Product, Promotions, and Creative to expand our advertising reach and provide a more personalized and sticky app experience to increase the customer lifetime value of our users.
What youll do
- Support the advertising strategy & roadmap for Specialty and Luxury Brands, running rigorous test-and-learn methodologies with vendors to drive awareness and adoption of the app throughout the customer file, efficiently growing our app user base through high quality installs.
- Manage and optimize multi-million dollar advertising budgets, partnering closely with external vendors, including Google, Facebook and Apple, to test new growth products and advertising tools, and influence their strategic roadmaps
- Analyze program performance & ROI and create opportunities for improvement while reacting to deviations from plan quickly and strategically
- Work cross-functionally with Data Science, Ad Tech, and Creative to drive innovation through new capabilities (e.g. models, monitoring, audiences) and messaging to further grow the channel
- Aid development and execution of reinstall strategy (targeting rules, willingness to pay for users who have previously uninstalled)
Who You Are
- Dynamic self-starter with high operational acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset looking to make a big impact in a growing organization
- Strategic thinker with a customer-first mindset and a desire for creative problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; comfortable in a data-driven environment
- Collaborative team player who wants to see themselves and others thrive
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative backgrounds)
- 2+ years of experience working in a quantitative-driven field (consulting, finance, investment banking, product management) or prior marketing experience
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and Test and Learn practices
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.