Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is seeking a Digital Analytics Analyst to join our growing Digital Strategy & Analytics team. Using various tools, you will access marketing performance data to learn how health care practitioners engage with marketing campaigns. Your analysis will help our media and marketing teams learn how to develop better-performing campaigns in future and will help our clients to understand whether their marketing investments have been successful.
The Digital Analytics team generates insights from a variety of digital marketing initiatives, including websites (desktop & mobile), social media, mobile apps, email, customer relationship management databases, coupons. The particular areas of analytic focus will be website analytics, paid media channels. non-paid channels and email - though other channels will come into play across accounts.
Our ideal candidate is analytical, experienced in digital marketing, has excellent communication skills, and is friendly and honest.
- Owning an end-to-end reporting workstream which responsibilities include: data pulling from multiple tools, data cleaning and standardizing, aggregating and joining large data sets together to pull together a story of clients site web media performance.
- The analyst will be responsible for not only pulling reports and analyzing data but also focusing heavily on crafting visually beautiful insight driven presentations with recommendations.
- Responsible for the analysis, data mining and insight generation of the clients online marketing campaigns and initiatives. Media channels include, but not limited to, Organic Search, Paid Search, Display, Email and Social Media.
- Experience with media automation platforms such as Datorama
- Strong understanding of pulling data from the web analytics tools. Preferred Google Analytics
- Strong understand of web analytics tags, implementation and quality assurance. Preferred Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of media tools such as Google Adwords or DCM. Expertise in at least 1 channel is required.
- Skilled in creating data visualization charts in order to help tell the story
- Collaborates closely with media agency counterpart to discuss data issues, drive insight generation and optimizations
- Manages the development and generation of custom or ad-hoc reports based on client requests
- Accessing and analyzing digital marketing data from a variety of analytic tools (Website, Datorama, Data Exports etc.) in order to create these customized reports and dashboards. In some cases, this data will be delivered to you.
- Analytic Tools/ Data Sources of focus for this client include: Websites analytics (Google Analytics), Media (Datorama/Datafeeds) and Email.
- Working on multiple projects at a time.
- Identifying potential data quality issues; responsible for quality assurance testing and guidance for correction of any issues that are observed.
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in a quantitative or technical field such as economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science or information systems.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience conducting digital marketing and web analytics and experience being a key point of contact for a client relationship
- Healthcare agency experience is preferred
- Proficient in Web Analytics Tools. Google Analytics is preferred
- Advanced level user in Excel: pivot tables, charts, v-lookups, and dashboard creation
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills and experience developing client presentations.
- Experience with Email/CRM Analytics is preferred
- Strong analytic thought process and ability to interpret findings
- Effective communicator
- Exposure to data visualization/BI tools is preferred. Power BI is a plus
- Deep experience with web tracking QA and driving tagging best practices
- Familiarity with databases (what they are, how they are structured and used) is preferred
- Ability to organize and mine large sets of data for insights
- Ability to communicate clearly the findings of a complex analyses
- Ability to find key insights across disparate sets of data to help positively impact the business
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work on multiple projects over the course of a day
- Team player with ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment; ability to work effectively with diverse teams including statistical, technical, creative and marketing resources
- Demonstrates an ability to think outside the box and take initiative upon themselves in order to solve problems as they arise
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.