The Motus Technology team is looking for a Senior Analyst, Data Services to help shape and accelerate the development and implementation of databases, business processes, reporting, visualization, and analytics. Your efforts will support strategic growth initiatives while also providing our clients with high-quality insights that improve their businesses and strengthen their ties with Motus.
We’re looking for a candidate with the right combination of curiosity, energy, technical skills, and creativity. This role provides the opportunity to work closely with managers across multiple departments and to help deepen and expand the delivery of actionable insights to Motus team members.
- Develop reporting, visualization, and analytics solutions, thereby improving data accessibility
- Extend the data warehouse by implementing new database structures and new automated processes
- Develop client-facing data integrations, customizing the quality of the Motus experience for those clients
- Provide deep data analyses in complex multi-tenant data environment
- Support product development with the integration of reporting and visualization solutions Streamline and automate highly manual business processes
- Enhance Motus-generated data via integration with third party data sources
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years’ relevant experience
- Experience with writing complex SQL
- Experience with ETL frameworks like Pentaho or Talend
- Experience with reporting and visualization solutions including but not limited to Domo, QlikSense, and Tableau
- Experience with SalesForce API, SOQL, and SalesForce objects
- Fast learner – ability to pick up new skills, find and use new tools as required
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and research skills
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technologies or complex business issues
- Experience with Postgres preferred
At Motus, we are passionate about leveraging technology to make work-life better for mobile workers and their managers. Our cloud-based mobile technology streamlines administrative tasks, provides fair and accurate reimbursements, mitigates risk, and offers actionable data insights—all designed to allow the mobile workforce the freedom to allocate their time in ways that make them happiest.
Winner of the 2016 Boston Business Journal Best Places to Work Award, we are a team of curious, collaborative technology enthusiasts who also happen to be smoothie aficionados, Kan Jam champions, home brewers, marathon runners, Salsa dancers, sky-divers, and food truck fanatics. We believe in working smart, working happy, and working healthy—and we’ve built our work environment around those principles to ensure they’re a reality for all our team members.
Compensation & Benefits:
Motus offers a competitive compensation package. Our company-wide comprehensive suite of benefits includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), unlimited vacation, time-off for volunteering, and more.