Senior Analyst on B2B Acquisition - Affiliates Channel
Wayfair Professional is Wayfairs rocketship B2B brand, representing over 2 billion dollars of revenue and growing faster than the core business. Our high-performing team of former engineers, writers, consultants, and statisticians truly own Wayfair Professionals growth and revenue strategy, working with an unlimited marketing budget and managing our spend to ROI targets that let us quickly capitalize on opportunities.
The B2B Acquisition team is directly accountable for maximizing new customer acquisitions and customer revenue, engagement and lifetime value through a portfolio of marketing channels. Leveraging sophisticated models to target customers and pinpoint precise moments that deepen our connection with them, we drive the ultimate growth and revenue strategy for the business, partnering with Data Science, Ad Tech, and Product to build innovative platforms and systems that keep us at the cutting-edge of marketing technology and measurement.
In this role you will be part of the B2B acquisition team and manage B2Bs affiliate channel. The affiliate channel works with influencers and content creators to create engaging content for their B2B audiences to introduce them to the B2B brand.
What You'll Do:
- Own end-to-end strategy of the Affiliates channel to acquire business customers, which includes setting up new partnerships, iterating on those partnerships based on data, and identifying ways to scale the channel to efficiently acquire customers in the long run.
- Serve as an expert on overall channel performance and strategy. Ability to build relationships and excitement with external partners to drive engagement with the program
- Leverage deep analytics to root out cause trends and develop data-driven solutions to complex business problems.
- Structured and clear communication to articulate all the different blocks that need to be built internally by Wayfair and externally be able to explain the value and vision of the program to influencers.
- Design and A/B test new models, creative, landing experiences, and other value adding initiatives.
- Formulate, prioritize, and execute against the roadmap to deliver channel growth.
- Manage and lead cross-functional projects with Ad Tech, Data Science, Engineering, Storefront, and Data Solutions to execute initiatives on the product roadmap.
What You'll Need
- 2+ years experience in marketing, management consulting, startup/tech, finance, and/or strategy with a heavy analytical emphasis
- A total ownership mindset - ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a dynamic bias for action and a get stuff done attitude
- Excellent critical thinking and stakeholder management skills - ability to break down and communicate complex ideas and influence senior leaders and cross-functional partners
- Strong quantitative analytics with a technical lean - ability to generate insights and solutions or build a story and strategy from large data sets
- Holistic results/growth orientation married with entrepreneurial thinking and an insatiable intellectual curiosity - a relentless focus on driving impact and continuous improvement
- Uncompromising precision and attention to detail (zero defect analysis, quick spotting of unexpected performance/bugs, etc.)
- Proficiency in a structured programming language (e.g., R, Python, advanced SQL) is a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.