The B2C Sales Business Planning team is seeking an analytical, hands-on, entrepreneurial, and action-oriented candidate to join our Compensation team. This individual will play a critical role in designing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining programs that drive our sales team performance and experience. The analyst will work closely with the rest of the Business Planning team to perform analysis on whether our compensation plans are meeting our broader objectives. You do not need compensation experience, but instead excitement to learn something new, dig into data and drive results. The expectation for this role is that you will be a thought partner for our sales leadership and talent teams, identifying how we should continue to optimize our compensation to drive desired results.
- Analysis of existing plans to determine if they are meeting our financial, operational and behavioral objectives
- Monitor metrics to understand ongoing performance of our plans, specifically are we seeing any shifts in profitability or behaviors that we want to drive
- Communicate with the field on a regular basis, through regular meetings, management of the compensation mailbox and participation in round tables for feedback.
- Identify trends or common concerns that we should address holistically through our compensation program
- Monthly Comp Execution and analysis for accuracy
- Oversee rollout of additional compensation for 10+ teams over the next few years with a focus on creating a process that is easy to manage while also meeting unique needs of each team
- Bachelors degree required
- 2+ years work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to work cross functionally. Ability to build trust and influence with senior executives, sales agents and cross functional partners
- Track record of driving tangible results across teams in a fast paced / ambiguous environment
- Crisp, clear, tailored communication and an affinity for socializing complexity with ease to a variety of audiences
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and technical abilities along with problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel, ability to handle and read data, ability to extract insights and trends to provide recommendations/ drive actionable solutions
- Experience with database queries / SQL / Google Big Query / Looker is a plus (not required)
- A strong desire to see the team around you thrive
- A get stuff done mentality with a highly collaborative attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit or prior experience in a high performance, fast-paced industry
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.