Office Tour Photos
Loyalty & Financing (L&F)
Wayfair Analytics is the engine that powers an enterprise obsessed with data. The Wayfair websites generate over 100M clicks from the millions of customers that visit our sites every day to discover and purchase home goods. The Storefront Advanced Analytics & Insights team is focused on understanding and optimizing customer behavior as a key enabler for the company to move fast and iterate quickly on big business problems.
As the Senior Analyst for Loyalty & Financing Analytics, your goal is to unlock insights and guide the business everything from tactical site optimizations to broad level strategic direction that is grounded in data evidence and heavy analytical rigor. This requires a multidisciplinary blend of analytical experience, strong technical capability, business strategy and stakeholder management, all applied in tandem to discover key insights that lie hidden in Wayfairs web data. This position is responsible for analyzing and making data-driven recommendations to improve the full funnel experience for Wayfair Loyalty and Financing.
This is an ideal opportunity for a high-performing individual contributor passionate about deepening their technical expertise, having increased responsibilities and impact on the businesss bottom line, and growing their career up the technical career ladder. The successful candidate will have excellent technical and analytical skills as well as the ability to present their data driven recommendations in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with all facets of the organization including product management, engineering, creative design, marketing, and data science on your focus area.
- Own and develop the strategic analytic agenda across Loyalty & Financing funnel to unlock insights and guide the business.
- Bring your expertise in A/B testing to identify, design, execute, and analyze thoughtful tests to make high-impact changes to the Wayfair Credit Card experience.
- A few example projects include designing and analyzing a test to determine which offers and product features are most appealing to our customers and make their shopping experience as seamless as possible.
- Proactively monitor customer behavior on the Wayfair Credit Card Application to identify potential issues, determine root causes, and resolve.
- Communicate key insights and recommendations to cross-functional executive leaders across the organization.
- Be the go-to technical and analytical expert for junior analysts on the team.
- Provide leadership to corporate initiatives which requires the ability to work with executives and be a thought partner with the cross functional leadership team.
What You'll Need
- Bachelors in computer science, engineering, math, statistics, economics, or other quantitative discipline; Masters preferred.
- 2+ years work experience in relevant fields.
- Experience identifying drivers of business trends, making recommendations based on that research and driving resolution on those recommendations.
- Expert with SQL or structured computer programming language.
- Expert at working with large and complex SQL databases.
- Expert at experimental test design including A/B testing; experience with multivariate and multi-armed bandit also preferred.
- Proficient with statistical techniques and programming languages such as Python, R, or SAS.
- Proficient with a data visualization software such as Looker, Google Data Studio, or Tableau.
- Proficient at managing cross-functional stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills covering objectives, plans, status, roadblocks, and results.
- Demonstrated success influencing senior level stakeholders on strategic direction based on recommendations backed by in-depth analysis.
- Prior experience proactively identifying areas where analytical efforts can produce a strong business value add and setting the analytics roadmap.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliver against aggressive goals.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From