In this role you will:
- Manage the costing and develop bill of materials of manufactured products.
- Heavily analyze incurred costs and manage the GL in relation.
- Reconcile inventory on a weekly and monthly basis from sub-ledger to GL.
- Streamline inventory procedures and create consistent reports.
- Responsible for periodic inventory counts and developing controls around counting procedures.
- Provide process improvement recommendations to management on cost reduction, improving yields, and increasing efficiencies.
- Assist with maintaining and improving processes, procedures, and controls that capture, track, and report financial results for SOX & USGAAP compliance.
- Reconcile balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Conducts month end balance sheet and income statement variance analysis.
- Work with external auditors.
- Provide technical accounting and other ad-hoc support as needed.
- 4-12 years of progressive financial experience; at least 3 years experience in cost accounting.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's degree.
- A high sense of energy & enthusiasm
- CPA a plus.
Vecna Robotics is an exciting engineering startup in the process of scaling its suite of autonomous, material handling robots for the warehouse and supply industry. Our technology is designed to integrate seamlessly with workers for safe and flexible bulk transportation and fulfillment in a dynamic environment. As we become a leading producer of these collaborative warehouse robots, we seek candidates who thrive on developing creative solutions to daily challenges and can approach those challenges from the customer point of view. Our talented and hardworking team values self-discipline, leadership, innovation, and learning. In our collaborative environment, no job is too small and team members are always willing to help out.
More Jobs From